Sunday 25 December 2011

Reminder from the Quran - Selected Verses. Test of Zakariya The Prophet of Allah








بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
19:1

Kaf Ha Ya Ain Suad.
19:2

A mention of the mercy of your Lord to His servant Zakariya.
19:3

When he called upon his Lord in a low voice,
19:4

He said: My Lord! surely my bones are weakened and my head flares with hoariness, and, my Lord! I have never been unsuccessful in my prayer to Thee:
19:5

And surely I fear my cousins after me, and my wife is barren, therefore grant me from Thyself an heir,
19:6

Who should inherit me and inherit from the children of Yaqoub, and make him, my Lord, one in whom Thou art well pleased.
19:7

O Zakariya! surely We give you good news of a boy whose name shall be Yahya: We have not made before anyone his equal.
19:8

He said: O my Lord! when shall I have a son, and my wife is barren, and I myself have reached indeed the extreme degree of old age?
19:9

He said: So shall it be, your Lord says: It is easy to Me, and indeed I created you before, when you were nothing.
19:10

He said: My Lord! give me a sign. He said: Your sign is that you will not be able to speak to the people three nights while in sound health.
19:11

So he went forth to his people from his place of worship, then he made known to them that they should glorify (Allah) morning and evening.
19:12

O Yahya! take hold of the Book with strength, and We granted him wisdom while yet a child
19:13

And tenderness from Us and purity, and he was one who guarded (against evil),
19:14

And dutiful to his parents, and he was not insolent, disobedient.
19:15

And peace on him on the day he was born, and on the day he dies, and on the day he is raised to life

No comments:

Post a Comment